Co Curricular Activities
|Expanding Horizons,Nurturing Talent...|
Work experience is part of educationa programme. It helps children get closer to the community and makes them conscious of their social commitments. It develops in them a respect for manual work and a desire to contribute their best for the common good. A student can opt for any one of the following 'Activity Club' provided under 'Work Experience'.
- English Club
- Art Gallery
- Cyber Club
- First Aid
- Sports Club
- Maths Club
- Music Club
- Quiz Club
- Dance Club
The school helps each child to develop his/her capacity and inborn talent to the fullest extent for which co-curricular activities are an indispensable part of school life.
The school may take up any of the following activities for tiny tots of Nursery and U.K.G.
- Saw dust activity related A-Z.
- Glove activity related to vowels.
- Dice activity for addition.
- Thread activity.
- Enactment of story(with the help of mask)
- Bowl & Chit activity.
- Show and Tell activity (fruits & vegetables)
- Clips activity for subtraction.
- Beads activity(colour recognition)
- Jungle day(Recognition of animals)
- Mat activity(Relatedto back counting)
- Road safety activity.
- Table manners.
- Kite flying activity.
- How to help others.
"The childhood shows the man As morning shows the day."