Co Curricular Activities
|Expanding Horizons,Nurturing Talent...|
Work experience is part of educationa programme. It helps children get closer to the community and makes them conscious of their social commitments. It develops in them a respect for manual work and a desire to contribute their best for the common good.The school helps each child to develop his/her capacity and inborn talent to the fullest extent for which co-curricular activities are an indispensable part of school life.
A student can opt for any one of the following 'Activity Club' provided under 'Work Experience'.
- ENGLISH CLUB
- ART GALLERY
- CYBER CLUB
- ECO & WELLNESS CLUB
- SPORTS CLUB
- MATHS CLUB
- MUSIC CLUB
- QUIZ CLUB
- DANCE CLUB
Co-curricular Activities Nursery - II.
- SAW DUST ACTIVITY RELATED A-Z.
- GLOVE ACTIVITY RELATED TO VOWELS.
- DICE ACTIVITY FOR ADDITION.
- THREAD ACTIVITY.
- ENACTMENT OF STORY(WITH THE HELP OF MASK)
- BOWL & CHIT ACTIVITY.
- SHOW AND TELL ACTIVITY (FRUITS & VEGETABLES)
- CLIPS ACTIVITY FOR SUBTRACTION.
- BEADS ACTIVITY(COLOUR RECOGNITION)
- JUNGLE DAY(RECOGNITION OF ANIMALS)
- MAT ACTIVITY(RELATEDTO BACK COUNTING)
- ROAD SAFETY ACTIVITY.
- TABLE MANNERS.
- KITE FLYING ACTIVITY.
- HOW TO HELP OTHERS.
"The childhood shows the man As morning shows the day."